Do you want to create a passionate and productive team? To assist you in aligning, engaging and motivating your team for successful outcomes, this program delivered in partnership with The Performance Edge will help you understand and adapt your leadership skills. You will use evidence-based models to assist you in aligning, engaging, motivating and navigating for successful outcomes and be supported with pre and post program resources and activities as well as individual coaching throughout the program.
This program will help you understand and adapt your leadership skills to motivate individuals and teams for success.
- Examine and learn how to tackle the top 5 main points of managing teams
- Understand your own leadership style and your natural areas of strength
- Adapt your style to get the best from individuals and teams
- Create a team culture where all members are engaged and working towards common goals
- Harness a positive mindset to overcome challenges and excel in your areas of influence
- Increase your confidence to manage challenging situations, including giving feedback and having difficult conversations
- Delegate effectively so you’re not doing it all
Session 1 – Team Dynamics
- Stages of team development
- 5 dysfunctions of a team
- Enabling high performance
- The Successful Team Formula
Session 2 – Leading a High-Performance Team
- Leadership styles
- Team /Individual motivation
- Practical tools
- Team charters
Session 3 – Managing Performance
- Performance management
- Dealing with underperformance
- Giving timely feedback
- Applying university policies
Session 4 – Difficult Conversations
- Turning difficult into successful
- Feedback models
- Script your conversation
- Deliver (Real Play) the conversation with coaching and feedback
Who should attend?
Recommended for new and emerging line managers or those wanting to refresh their leadership skills.
Clint Rahe – Director – The Performance Edge Training and Consulting
Clint is a leadership development specialist with over 15 years’ experience driving transformational change for organisations. He is highly skilled at custom designed leadership solutions, engaging a range of stakeholders to deliver innovative and tailored coaching/development programs. Clint coaches individuals and supports organisations to drive long-term behaviour change, improve leadership culture and boost business performance.
Clint has a diverse background consulting across a broad range of industries including Higher Education, Agribusiness, Logistic and Supply Chain, Construction, Airlines, Automotive, Health, Fitness, Sport and Defence.